Thursday, April 28, 2005

Apple's OS X 10.4 Tiger's Release

Sorry for the lapse in my blogging, turns out my vertigo episodes were a consequence of high cholesterol, not stress. I'm jogging 5 days a week now. Yay.

Back to the subject, Apple Computer is to officially release its "Tiger" OS real soon.

Now if you've been living under a rock or a victim of windows or just casually out of it, there's a really nifty inside look at Tiger over at Ars Technica.

Personally, I am seriously contemplating switching over to Apple. At least, I would buy an iMac G5. I would personally love to buy a powerbook, but I feel reluctant, I'm still waiting for powerbooks to go G5. There's certain apps (XSI, Half-Life2) which I would need on the mac to completely forget windows. Here's hoping.

Anyways, before you even mutter something stupid like "Mac Sux", Check that article so you can get an idea of where most of the features in windows (current and future) come from.

They say immitation is the most subttle form of flattery.

No comments: